The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Aggregator gang
Man because I saw the harem tag and the three girls on the front I was hoping for something good but if these girls(an arrogant annoying tsundere and straight up all around two-faced bitch) are going to be the heroines of this story I can only pity the MC
Also my interest in this story has just shrunken drastically because of them however I'll press on only for the MC and his current circumstances if not for that the heroines would have repulsed me enough to quit this story

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't this guy the Hero? You'd expect him to be at the very least semi-decent at socializing considering all the nobles he probably had to put up with. Plus, he was in a party with some chicks so I don't see why he is sitll dropping his spaghetti when talking to one.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit girl just say no because that was brutal and it hurt me like hall D:

Dex-chan lover
We got a foul mouthed shrine maiden. A blond tsundere. Curious to see the personality of glasses girl.

If a girl that used to hate you because you look simple despite giving effort on being good suddenly wants to be with you because you're all powerful and stuff, NO. That girl is just terrible and only loves you for your power not on who you truly are. But, if your lust is stronger than your conscience then you truly have a common life.

@AthalosJ
Same here too. I just don't get it that most harem tropes had to have some mentally unstable and suck up b*tches as partners. It's just pitiful to see an MC whos mind hasn't even matured enough to suppress his lust and not also see the other person on who they indeed are. Ohh well, I guess we can't dispute it since he's still a kid who grew up ignorant and straightforward, sigh~

oooh. it's my first time reading this type of isekai genre it's actually good. thanks for the chapter wish for more :3

Double-page supporter
Am I wrong or does the system take the protagonist for the bottoms?
His mental resistance was even activated.XD

Man, all these manga that break their chapters up are moving so slow. If they can't handle drawing a full chapter, they can just move from a monthly release to bi-monthly, or whatever. If I had to pay money to read this out of a mag, I would be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread