The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
Thankfully he seems to be ditching the baseball idea, that'd be such an insanely boring thing to do with superpowers... (Not that this story is particularly impressive in any way so far)

That was a pretty impressive rejection though, I must admit. I haven't heard "fucking shitbag" too much.

"Activated skill: Mind resistance" *fizzle* .... Failed to activate skill.... 😆

Dex-chan lover
zNoyL2y.png

If you want udders, get a cow. As an udder worshipper, he got what was coming to him.

This chick keeps her composure by letting her foul-mouthed thoughts loose on people and then immediately erasing their memory is my guess?

Dex-chan lover
he's a hero who saved the world and he can't even take his skills off autocast?

Fed-Kun's army
@firosahoge
Ikr, imagine he goes to slap a friend on the back to congratulate him/her, then he just activates a skill like "claw slash" and severs their spine.

Dex-chan lover
that was fking amazing.
thank you for doing something i wasnt expecting.

Dex-chan lover
are these shit characters gone be the destined ones? Since that's how character introductions usually happen... This is turning into hot garbage quickly

Banned
Okay... maybe I redact what I said about his tastes if he puts that random lady at the same level as the best girl...

Boobs aren't exactly everything, y'know. Glasses are far more important.
Then again, for girls with absolutely condescending attitudes like that, it could be fun to break her.

@Glomoro : Interesting point. That might be a pretty good reaction image. I'm just trying to remember whether I already have anything that serves that same purpose. I think I do...

Users who are viewing this thread