The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

That bitch is the first girl you see on the cover?
No, not sticking with this. Japanese need to stop making people that would give anyone a toxic relationship main love interests in manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus Same thoughts. Maybe Japanese audiences really like their meek stereotypical nerdy MCs, despite them already having gone through an entire Demon-King-Adventure's worth of character development?

It's like, instead of actually killing the Demon King, he just randomly gained powers after a couple of hours of meditating 🤔

Dex-chan lover
That girl needs ignoring. Walks up to a guy, grabs his face, that guy tries to hit on her in a shitty (shitty like inexperienced, not foul), but not rude way, aaaaand out of nowhere INSTANT-SLAUGHTER!!!!
What ever happens afterward, remember: That girl didn't want to be your friend.

Dex-chan lover
@FloatyBee
I mean, someone's blatantly staring at your knockers then stutterspeaks asking to be your friend? The MC's desires speak for themselves with the "be my wife" or "hueg bewbs" thoughts. Only thing that'd make him worse is if he went, "These bitches should be begging to be my friend!" The MC ain't no pure of heart with-no-underlying-intentions saint.

Fed-Kun's army
Talismaster He was using far sight to stare at her boobs, all she knew is that he stuttered while asking to be his friend

Dex-chan lover
he doesn't deserve a GF anyway being such a useless pussy

I was hoping we would get a good MC since he went through a whole demon king killing adventure BUT NO, let's have the run of the mill idiot protagonist and toxic bitches will be his harem plus a big busted manager girl probably.

Will probably drop after the rest of CH2 are released.

Thanks for translating even if the manga is not what I hoped it was!

To the guy below:

I wholeheartedly agree. What an absolutely impractical joke.

Users who are viewing this thread