The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3

Fed-Kun's army
the unknown disturbance is this bitchy Abeno disturbing our mc's slife of life....

Dex-chan lover
So what we learned form this chapter fellas is that if you hit a girl with an ultra creepy I want to stare at you from the sewer face they will try and kill you with curses

Dex-chan lover
What the hell, so this bitch is trying to curse him to death through the phone to test if he'll be ok? That's not fine. Screw this girl.

@Varler same to you man. I would never date nor try to be intimate with a bitch like her. I've seen girls like her and saw their relationships with other men and most of the time the girl would be like a snake and lash out to anyone poor or innocent. I don't care how perky or big boobed the girl is and if her character is like that "f*ck off bitch."

Sadly, this MC is still too innocent and hasn't experienced the true nature of a human. Sigh~

Dex-chan lover
man alot of people hate this series, meanwhile im wondering how far it will go till its axed

Dex-chan lover
Those F-cup tits are toxic. Stay away boy, it's not worth your time

mann. i would really love this if the chapters have 50 something chapters. it was a fun read but it's so short it's like waiting for tails of demons and gods new chapter. thanks for the chapter :3

Dex-chan lover
Wait, how many parts in this chapter, this still feels like it's missing pages?

Dex-chan lover
Their conversation might as well go like:
> Go fuck yourself you stupid piece of scum
> But I have 50 bucks
> Here's my email

All of his superpowers are indeed wasted on him. This author's avatar is cursed to be the puppet of shitty Japanese teen comedy.

Fed-Kun's army
Ignoring two cute girls + busty princess in other world but here he suddenly only thinks of girls and boobs. Wtf author?

Aggregator gang
.... ah this is that case huh...
You can’t see someone stronger thanyou, especially the one that WAY stronger than you.

MC sure are dense, should've thrown her contact info down a trash bin... these are the sort of people you don't want to deal with in life.

Dex-chan lover
@kuzunagi13: You again! Are you trying to curse this manga and the other one?

That have been TWO freaking attempts on his life! Reason enough to make use of his OP-Ps and pay that bitch a visit to ask her, what's that all about (with the option of not believing her, whatever she's telling him). And then to beat a bit common sense and modesty into her household. And that's the nice version of handling this. Sniping a sniper first, before she/he get you, would be the sensitive thing to do.

Rant:
I'd understand him being dense, if he'd be madly in love with her. But he simply texts her to be popular with a popular girl he just met. And what he gets are two incoming deadly curses, the same time he got mails from her! I understand why people dislike this MC, as he is a gag-character in a seemingly non-gag-manga setting. I guess they expect, that the author will do one asspull after the other (hidden behind the MC's OP skills), to keep that comedy running and protect him. Because that's what I'm expecting the author to do (more like "fearing" than really "expecting").
If executed well, this can be funny, but up until now it is annoying. His density is on par with him e.g. not understanding, that the light in his room turns on and off, whenever he is using the light switch. And why? Because of p..a kind of relationship, he could have had brought forth in the other world, too. Him not realizing that >deadly curses< have been blocked, that's bad writing/unrealistic behaviour of the MC for the sake of the story and you are losing many readers here because of that. (Also attempted murders make a FMC unattractive in most cases. Just saying.)
That's sooo....sad, because I'd want this spin on the genre to succeed. That other manga with a similar plot wasn't too bad in the beginning, but soon turned me off. I blame it on descending into honeying all the girls/Making MC far to badass(MarySueLevel). But this one here is entertaining af!

Well, maybe it still has to grow a beard. Let's give it a few more shots.

Users who are viewing this thread