The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5

Dex-chan lover
He found out... I was wishing he kept misunderstanding forever :(.
Thanks for the chapter.

@Fro5tburn
Mc gonna be like "aw man i just save a world, can't i just get a break already. Why in the heck do i have to save this one too.
just in case it becomes true

So glad the misunderstandings are being cleared up so early on. I've always liked the idea of a summoned hero returning home after completing his task, only to find his own world was never as mundane as he originally thought. I mean, how would a hero adapt to a mundane world after completing a fantasy-world task, anyway? And it never sat well with me, that in a setting where someone could be summed from Earth to be a hero, that magic and elements of fantasy didn't exist on that Earth in the first place.

Double-page supporter
The misunderstandings were just getting frustrating at this point so I hope he'll stop being dense after having this shoved into his face...

Fed-Kun's army
We're only in chapter 3.5 and the misunderstanding is already resolved? DROPPED
every chapter

Dex-chan lover
See, in reality, it's only taken 3 chapters to reach this point, but it feels like it's been 10 chapters. Again, I personally would prefer if you guys went at it chapter by chapter instead of releasing tiny little snippits. It makes it real hard to follow any sort of story.

Dex-chan lover
please make it full chapter not half chapter release, waiting for 1 month its realy ok (fo me) rather than had to wait another 1-2 week or even a month but only get half chapter

Dex-chan lover
Same. I'd rather have a longer wait than read broken-up chapters. Yes, I know the author does it on purpose but it's still a dumb move from the author anyway.

Also, I really like it when cats are super expressive. Something about the faces makes me laugh.

Supporter
Thanks for the release.

Also for people complaining about not liking it coming out in sections, just don't read it right away. Wait until the next chapter "x.1" comes out so you know that the previous chapter is complete and can read it in one go.

Fed-Kun's army
he actually realized, I'm amazed

it'd be great if he realized the Miko is special too

Double-page supporter
Hey guys, I reread the cover again, looks like the girls going to find out his power, and asks him to train them... maybe

Dex-chan lover
Oh and I was expecting him to be dense and kill that thing in one punch but still haven't realized it.

Maybe were all over reacting , to how slow he was to pick up on the fact there could be magical shit happening on earth too. To be fair it took him 3 and half chapters. It just felt like 10 years to us because the publisher is releasing the chapters in pieces.

finally after 3.4 chapter, he know...
thank god, i can't imagine why i'm reading this if he still doesn't realize it after a few chapters

Users who are viewing this thread