The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

You know the hero is kind of an idiot, just slap him out of existence, your better than this.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is just standing there, talking to himself, not cool man, not cool.

If this was pure comedy or like a gag manga, I would probably say "Don't save them yet MC. Don't save them yet". But no, fucking help them they're already crying

Dex-chan lover
i was literally just thinking "whys glasses girl in her underwear in that one splash page, is she gonna get assaulted?"

then this happened..

also although hes an idiot, keep in mind that the girl who could also stop it literally got mad that the criminal wasnt attracted to her and stripped willingly lmao. i dont think you should expect much in the way of reasonable behavior, which is why we've seen none so far

>reading all the comment blaming MC
what a hypocrite, I'm pretty sure everyone would've been busy searching their phone and taking pic for twitter point instead of helping in the case of similar situation or accident happenings.
but yeah let's just blame the MC even tho he has no obligation to save his classmates.
Funny thing is, he'll probably saves them and still get a lot of flak from doing it.

Dex-chan lover
oh no a criminal is stripping the girls and about to rape them... I better stay in my seat to avoid attention -hero

Dex-chan lover
Dude, you could've even fling a eraser on his head to knock him out lol

But nooo, let's wait for the girls to strip

Dex-chan lover
This guy keeps provoking her! He's probably gonna die next chapter. It's either him or his little bro down there.

Double-page supporter
So the glasses girl in the promo cover is this student council.

Dex-chan lover
@Hoezell no kidding, he probably could have flicked a pen or some other office supply hard enough to kill him and none of them would have noticed except maybe the papal dog.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped. MC is too dumb for words.

God I hate the "girls are about to be raped but MC is too brain dead to react to it" trope. Why is this such a pitfall for Japanese writers? FFS just throw a shoe or something at him with super strength.

Users who are viewing this thread