The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki
Yes. But we already know he can use a spell to take the guy out without anyone knowing where it came from. Hell. Use wind so no one can even SEE the spell. Waiting so long, especially after the guy started talking about what he wants to do to them, makes him partially complicit.

Dex-chan lover
I'm giving a big look of disbelief.

A simple powered shot to the head and that's it. Stop it, Author. You making us drop the manga because the MC is being too much of a beta.

This was too shitty, is MC really unable to just throw an eraser fast enough to KO the hijacker? Did he had to wait, in fear of his shitty cover blowing, until his classmates fot traumatised? There's a line between comical and stupid. . .

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is talking about the MC being a dick and indeed he is but I think his male classmates deserve more focus.

What kind of psycho would give a shit about getting to see a girl's underwear WHILE SHE IS ABOUT TO BE RAPED BY A FUCKING TERRORIST WHO MIGHT KILL YOU ALL AFTERWARDS? I know that male classmates who aren't the MC's stupid friend or a love rival tend to be one dimensional perverts in these stories, but this is taking it too far.

If MC want a cool way and seems natural, He should do something about the pistol, so somehow he can get the pistol and turn things around.
He let the girls scared, cry and abused.
He is so stupid and coward. He does nothing and blames some girl for being useless.

one of the worst manga I have ever read.

Dex-chan lover
i like how the author contrived useless excuses in order to give us fanservice. But yeah, enough is enough, go ahead and kill this guy

Dex-chan lover
Wow. This jackass was a hero? How did he even get through his isekai experience and defeat the demon king and his armies with that kind of attitude?

He left the princess who was clearly into him to go back just to eat some home cooking from his mother (?) Or was that his loli sister? And we never see them again so far... And now he's looking for a girlfriend with girl's who got screws loose... Then here we are now, what does he do? Methinks this guy's priorities and judge of character are shot to hell

Dex-chan lover
bruh moment
Even if he does something, he waited till at least 2 of his classmates stripped of their clothes to do something because he was aroused lol remember that this dude killed a demoniac lord and its army btw

Dex-chan lover
Fantastic! I knew these split chapters will bring the better out of everyone sooner or later. Perhaps, they will reconsider doing full releases... Who am I kidding? they won't (mangakas, editors, publishers) give a fuck and will still do. Haha.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha man this guy is awesome, what a shame mc is probably gonna ruin it.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, a hero doesn't want to save them and let those girls strips instead rather than attracting an unnecessary attention, such a selfish bastards. This is dumb, now my will to drop it has just gotten stronger

Users who are viewing this thread