The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
We have to get fan service scenes before the Mc flashbangs or smokescreens the class and takes him out, right?

Fed-Kun's army
Like what are you expecting mc to do? Write on his death note?
He can't just fireblast the bald dude and then pretend he's a normal highschool boy
He can't pull a great saiyanman either.

Ah yes, the fan-service episode. There's no reason any of this has to happen, other than fan service.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny seeing people accuse the author of poor writing while ignoring the fact that the main character is a child and ignoring the fact the "bystander effect" exists. In this particular case he could act or the blonde girl could act; he is convinced the blonde will act and so he does not. Look up the death of Raymond Zach, a case where trained professionals (police and firefighters) thought the other group would intervene and let a man slowly drown in front of them. We all like to think we'd react in a emergency but that's not how people work. There's a lot of things that make no sense in this manga but MC's inaction here is not one of them.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, I honestly really wanted to like this, but it seems like the author is content with making it as boring and uninteresting as possible. Smh.

Group Leader
Is it so fucking hard to just leave a bloodsplatter on the wall?! Who the fuck cares if they get to know his skills, no one can touch him anyways.

as soon as I read the raws I was 100% sure that there would be a lot of soyboys bitching about it. Looks like I was not wrong!
lmao

Thanks for the chapter update,
cheers!

Fed-Kun's army
@MrMichael He already know that she isn't planning on intervening though. As such, he knows he is the only possible party to intervene. he's an asshole. That's all.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMichael while bystander effect its a real thing that happens the mc has been in a literal war and its safe to assume that he got on so many cases of noone intervening that he should be able to just act, and he's supposedly mature for his age coz all the stuff he experienced on yhe other side, also is not like he cant act, its just that he doesnt want the attention it would get him and thats stupid since we know he can manipulate memories, there's really nothing stopping him to take action.

Users who are viewing this thread