The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.4

Dex-chan lover
if you are going to censor , at least make them funny , like this : https://mangadex.org/chapter/304354/1 .

r11.png

Dex-chan lover
Well If you can keep doing the line art it's definitely better, while I do mind censorship it's not like it was you fault so ..
but I'm definitely grateful

"Senpai... Are you making fun of me thinking that I'm a virgin...?" If you aren't you sure as hell're acting like one.

Dex-chan lover
i appreciate all the redraw, cause seeing only black box kills the entire mood

thank you translator you did a good job :)

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of making that kind of noise with your cheek, I believe the first time I saw someone do that was at a birthday party involving a karaoke microphone? Good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
the lineart is great, but honestly if it adds too much to the overall translation time, I'd rather have the boxes. Not that I don't appreciate a little fanservice, but there's plenty better content for that .

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, they should've just tried to be clever with the panels to off-screen censor... but I guess that's one way to sell 2 copies.

You will never have a girlfriend like this. The closest your brain will ever get to this level is by mindlessly jerking off to Shindol and the like. Nobody will ever love you. You will die alone from obesity, balding and in a dark dark conner surrounded by pizza leftover and empty energy drink bottles. And of course also a virgin .

Users who are viewing this thread