The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
200.gif

Dex-chan lover
100k yen is pretty cheap. she should auction it off instead. Hell she could make a twitch channel, only fans, gumroad or some shit. Plenty of people will to simp

Dex-chan lover
@OP_Zed ahhh i see
reread the chapter
surprised i glossed over the usage of crackhead
very well
carry on

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You can;t really predict the rhythm of your heart of you will gonna fall in love with her or retort to her as much as you can...

You can;t really even formulate a joke out of her continuous barrage of abusive retort breaking words one after another.

After you, you will not even had a time to explain to her how much she was valued as a girl, nor she was so beautiful if she keeps your jaw hanging down coz she already breaks your conversation rhythm.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously it's a fakeout, but I, firstly, wanna know what she sold, and secondly, want to call her insane. Not a question, she's just insane. He could probably let her stay at his place or something, and she could just...like, get a job, probably. That's kinda like selling your body, except not.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
I reread the chapter. She uses presence detection to avoid all the guards and steals them, then sells them to the vatican through Lela. The thefts make national news, since it's a bunch of famous katanas like Masamune. Her family was charged with guarding those treasures, so they get all their real estate taken from them and are demoted to running a tiny shrine in the boonies as punishment.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think our mc has the right being worrisome/asking shit about her situation, if he doesn't even offer her a chance to bunk at his home for a couple of nights. If your friend is living in a wet cardboard house and talks about prostitution, then if you were her actual friend, asking her staying in at your place and offering her a warm bath would be the first thought tbh

Aggregator gang
Somehow I agree with the girl with how to deal with the drug...

Users who are viewing this thread