The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
Female Friend: I'm now homeless, my parents and older sister both plotted to have me murdered by an evil god, and I have no money. I guess I'll live in this cardboard hut and prostitute myself.

MC: Well, good luck with that. See ya later!

Dex-chan lover
I am laughing at the reaction of the commenters here, and how it would be in the next chapter.
Hint:
she didn't sell anything organic.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I doubt she sold her virginity. I think the Mc shoulda just invited her to his house. His mom prolly woulda been ok if given a somewhat explanation (not all details, just about her being thrown away by family basically) besides, the mom might see her as a possible daughter in law :p

I like how she isnt thankful for the mc killing the being the family was giving their daughters to for hundreds of years and also saved her live.

Man lol it feels weird they skipped any kind of thankfulness for defeating the fox

So shes a gal thats easy to misunderstand and hes a guy that jumps to conclusions quickly yeah?

Before u complain why he didnt invite her to his house i would like to remind u about his mother cooking

Dex-chan lover
Everyone like why didn't he invite her to his house. As crazy and obnoxious as she's been, I can completely understand not wanting to live with her loony ass.

She probs sold magical items to other magic users. Probably something that was passed down in her family.

Contributor
This is the only moment in a manga that I thought it would be common sense to let the girl live on your house, but the MC just left her there? wtf... That's like he doesn't even have an inkling of concern over her.
@Morose you mean the next part of this chapter lol

Users who are viewing this thread