The Heroine of Drayfox

If you can read in Spanish, the chapter 32 was released https://lectortmo.com/library/manhwa/50285/el-linaje-de-la-heredera

Supporter
super slow. been pretty boring thus far. Or well, rather, it was interesting, while she was fighting her circumstances. But then after the resolution it transitioned into a very standard childhood arc.

Kick his ass!!!!! Just one punch is enough. If he knows lying is bad, then he should know hitting is bad too.

If the young child main char is just going to feel/think/act like a young child, why have the reincarnation premise at all? To justify them being a genius - as if a main character just being genius is less believable/immersive than them reincarnated? Definitely feels like it just grabs at as many themes as possible.

I really like this one so far. There are alot of reincarnation stories where the character always acts like an adult even in a kids body. I always found it weird how none of them were influenced by the small body and emotional state being stuck as an infant for years would put them in. Also the art is great, it has a soft feeling to it and it makes all the kids look cute.

@rsviesh huh??? I think you talking about the wrong manhwa. I believe i know which once you were talking about, which was the mc that was a little girl who had silver hair. Commenting on wrong manhwa lol

Users who are viewing this thread