The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 10 Ch. 42 - Constraints

Dex-chan lover
Abby is under suspicion, with the help of one of her girls, because Girl was concerned that if she gets further involved with the events Scarlet, Abby will died mysteriously?

Dex-chan lover
This manga has so many side characters that I can't keep up, isn't Deborah always depicted as Abigail's hater up until now?

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, thank you very much for updating it!! Things are getting so real omg. Nice speech and literal slap to make Rebecca realize what a bad thing she had done. I hope Abby can get out of it safely.

"wow that was so much text" and realized I did NOT want to keep going
Understandable lol. Now I hope someone will pick it up again for real...please...😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I've never thought Rebecca was the weakest link there 🙃

And always the impression that Rudy is younger than Abigail.

And I've been saving for a few months to savour, yet this chapter is short... 🥲

Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
i was worried that it would be "and turns out it was the good guy's ploy all along" i love that the story isn't a mindless power fantasy where the antagonists are stupid to make the protagonists look good easily

Dex-chan lover
The dumb journalist Amelia being misled by nobles is understandable, even if frustrating since she's ignorant about the world.

A former noble like Rebecca being swayed that easily was disappointing.
Disappointing, huh....

I dunno. The moment I see the word "Noble", and "Politician", I kinda expected worse. They are, after all, the worst you can find in humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread