The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - The Party Guests

Dex-chan lover
vd8BvaL.png

Scarlet's face game is unmatched!!

About your note, sometimes there is no easy answer. If it helps you, your solution was once used by a professional Spanish translation. "Casablanca significa casa blanca en Español" (Casablanca means white house in Spanish)

Dex-chan lover
POLITICS AND SCHEMING DEPTH? IN MY VILAINESS MANGA???? OH MY FUCKING GODDDDD

Dex-chan lover
I think your choice of translation in "grail" was correct. It's an important word in the plot, after all. Translating is never easy.

I love the politics and scheming of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Big props to the artist. They're so good at pacing the scenes and using body language, facial expressions, character positioning and such to give every conversation a dangerous air. They really do add a lot to the story and elevate it.

I always like to use chapter 14 (The Silent Ladies' Party) as the example of why I enjoy this series so much. It's just a handful of characters (and really only 3 between Connie, Scarlet and Deborah) sitting around a table and talking for 80 pages yet the art does such a good job of conveying the atmosphere, making Deborah seem (even more) intimidating and keeping it engaging the entire time.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see someone involved in shady shit who doesnt go OH NO MY EVIL PLAN FOILED IMMEDIATELY.

Dex-chan lover
Im of the impression that the activist wasnt aware, and the laundering was taken advantage of by someone of lower ranks.
Yes but it's pretty unrealistic. Like receiving a big grant from the Soros Foundation and just assuming it comes without strings attached.

Dex-chan lover
"Scarlet"

Is that the anwer of the question? It's pretty realistic if there is some people who can look a bad thing as bad thing (not agreeing with whatever they propagandate it) whatever era is

Dex-chan lover
I am glad that a great scanlator like ginrezis picked up this manga.

Dex-chan lover
So anti nobility faction also have their own plan huh.

I like how everyone here (except our MC girl lol) know how to play politics game to get what they want even if what they want is good thing like reduces power of nobility.

Dex-chan lover
So anti nobility faction also have their own plan huh.

I like how everyone here (except our MC girl lol) know how to play politics game to get what they want even if what they want is good thing like reduces power of nobility.
Isnt it well established that her entire family is famous for being foolish.

Users who are viewing this thread