The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Scarlet's Best Friend

Dex-chan lover
Poor Constance lol. Kate a cute. Scarlet and Lilly are the "best friends" ever kek.

It's quite amazing how the story has been rewritten in just 10 years. I mean, there are obviously parts of it that the public at large were never aware ( like the no friendship between Scarlet and Lilly) but is still.

Dex-chan lover
Oh the translation page made me cackle horribly.... man this mystery is really ramping up!

Am I missing something or has Connie’s twin just like disappeared from the story?

Aggregator gang
That maid attire is simply adorable, though as cute as it is it can't compare to the boatload of intrigue this chapter brings in.
I really dislike how the author has made me think twice about every character that comes into view, like when it was mentioned that scarlet had a friend there was alarms ringing into finding out what's wrong with her.
Really hooked to this series at this point and excited to see more.

Thanks for the chapter translators~

this is really building up the plot. hope it doesn't ruin itself by just being some little slag's machinations

Dex-chan lover
This was a really fun chapter, can't wait to see what idol is ruined next time
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
They say never to meet your heroes. But Constance doesn't even need to to learn the truth about hers. Thanks Scarlet. I knew something was up with Lily the moment Constance started touting about her virtues. She was either going to be the culprit, or this...

Kate is indeed adorable. Maybe a bit more than Constance even. I hope she's actually as genuine as her friend is.

Dex-chan lover
I love how they build the story, and Lady Lily was a fox. Now it's time to put a disguise

Dex-chan lover
Imagine a ghost that just come to talk about how bad the anime/manga you remember dearly really was, with pin point accuracy

Users who are viewing this thread