The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - A Summons to the Elbaite Palace

Dex-chan lover
I'm so intrigued about who really caused her murder, certainly it seems the king was fond of her in some way, and Enrique didn't seem to actually hate her, but it also seems as if they were the same as those people in the first chapter who turned their head away the moment things became inconvenient for them.

The Princess does seem as if she may well be the "holy grail of eris" to me though, if she hates everyone then like... Doesn't that mean she would make a terrible queen and try to destroy the country? Is that why the prince isn't interested in inheriting the throne maybe?

What a hell of a chapter. I wonder how on earth the prince got engaged to the new princess. It doesn't seem to be love, as even he knows that she's awful. I do find her deep seated misanthropy pretty fascinating though. She'll definitely be a big deal in the plot as it goes on.

To summarize this chapter:

Girls are scary.

Seriously, they are so scary that Scarlet's shenanigans would seems like child play 😨

Anyway, the mystery just keeps getting deeper the farther we read. And I have a theory
Prince Enrique might have a hand in Scarlet's case. Reasons: 1) He hate the Farrisian who still clings to the past. If he knew that Scarlet had the Cosmic Crown's blood he might plan to end the bloodline completely. 2) Lady Lily told Scarlet when she was imprisoned that her case was not something that the Duke Castiel can interfere. Meaning only the Royals (or Archdukes) can do that. 3) I have a feeling that he knows the true nature of Cecilia, so he might tie her with marriage to prevent her from disturbing the 2nd Prince that he hoped would succeed. But then again, those was just theory with vague reasons. The culprit could be one of the scary noblewoman or even a whole group of a cult. We still don't know about the dark skinned guy and his job

Dex-chan lover
Two faced???? she's more like a dodecahedron. Is the crown prince masochistic or something? he fell in love with HER?!

Ezk

Connie please you already decided how to behave, then act the part

Double-page supporter
Hmmm, so his majesty shows some form of concern for Scarlet too. Makes me wonder why he wasn't able to do anything about her execution in the end

Dex-chan lover
Boobie diff...

And their relationship? Maybe it was more of a sugar daddy type 😂

Users who are viewing this thread