The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - A Summons to the Elbaite Palace

How is that Heroine like b*tch married the Prince if the Prince able to see her true colour? Or did he only notice much later?

Double-page supporter
Oh my godddd this story is so good! 🤩

I'm completely hooked. I absolutely love the mystery and the plotting! It's like every character is talking in riddles and you're left to decipher them. And the world is so complex, I feel like every new chapter we only scratch the surface of it all. 😅

This is honestly my favorite manga at the moment! 👀

Double-page supporter
Finally we get introduced to 2 of the antagonists of the story: Bitch and King Trash. We only have Prime Garbage left to be introduced.

Also a new Grail LM book was released this week, it focuses on the story of Prime Garbage.

@Mick96
He was horny, left Scarlet to die because it was the fastest way for him to get rid of his engagement with her, then years after his fiancée's execution he got tired of Bitch, learned to know her real self and now just keeps appearances of his pathetic choices in life.

Contributor
Cecelia actually seems pretty interesting. Like, she's beyond two-faced and scheming. I want to see more of what her deal is

Thank you for the update!
The crown prince sure looks stupid and somehow... dead? He looks lifeless and what's the talk abput giving the throne to his brother instead? It's obvious that cecil kinda controlled him and I'm curious about Scarlet and the king relationship, he looks sad talking about Scarlet :(

Dex-chan lover
First: I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY.

Man, Cecilia defied all my expectations. I was expecting her to be your usual "two faced bitch" but there seem to be so much more about her. Also, she is absolutely gorgeous. The mystery is getting more and more deeper and I'm absolutely hooked to this ride.

Dex-chan lover
The mandatory shoujo plot development: "got engaged to a hunk accidentally, oops".

Dex-chan lover
The father king is sus too. He seems to be angry at Connie for making use of scarlets name or something?? Also the current queen.. O__O she's wild. Don't know what she's thinking
Many thanks

Holy shit, what a long chapter. Thank you for translating all of this.

Dex-chan lover
Shame that the mc is the weakest character ever
Should of just had Scarlet take over permanently

Dex-chan lover
@Mick96 I haven't really started reading it yet, but it seemed to me that there were no important male characters here.

I am kinda scared of the future. It seems like Scarlet can protect Connie for now, but I am afraid it won’t stay that way in the future. It’s clear that the enemies are only going to grow fiercer and fiercer. It made that horrendous party from the first few chapters seem like a child’s play.

Dex-chan lover
Why do i feel the princess is possesed as well hmmm

The LN still has no translation, right?

Users who are viewing this thread