The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - A Summons to the Elbaite Palace

Dex-chan lover
@Rurarin
Years after Scarlett's death he learned he is a worthless leader who only thinks with his dick, compared to his competent and man of family brother.

Trash King is anything but sad about Scarlet, if anything he's upset the truth behind her death might come to light.

@Raydnt
Connie is going to grow, won't spoil it how but it's satisfying IMO.

@unime
Check my spoiler tagged comment I you're curious to know.

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan nope it's just there male characters and you just didn't notice. Also, I rolled my eyes 😒 because it's was obvious

Either the crown princess has multiple personalities disorder or on crack or posessed, definitely not your normal b*tch.

okay but did
ulster ever have feelings for scarlet lol or is he just ,,, THAT into justice

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if the king was secretly fond of Scarlet...he probably at least knew she was a better match politically

you guys are my heroes, thank you so so much for the new chapter!!! i've been on the lookout and omg such a long chapter, we don't deserve you... ;o;

i really like cecilia, scarlet and lily.. they are all twisted in their own particular yet "dignified" ways? idk how to put it but they're super charming, i'm in love with the writing

i'm worried about connie.. she's progressing but she's surrounded by wolves who know how to play the game... and i keep having more and more questions

Fed-Kun's army
I must admit that, with these long chapters and the monthly release, I'm very thankful for the summaries in the first page. A nice detail that helps with following the series.

......It's alright if Constance is "plain" (in universe)... Since Randolph is far below her visually. Is he supposed to be really handsome in universe? I think the artist doesn't know how to draw Handsome men (as opposed to pretty men; the prince is pretty enough).

Dex-chan lover
How many times has Scarlett possessed Constance now? I can only remember the first time at the party.

Group Leader
@icekatze
This is the third time, she possessed her at Emilia's party (when Randolph confronted her) as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez
Thanks! Since it doesn't happen very often, it makes me wonder if this encounter is more important than it seems at first glance.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the chapter!!
Everyone is so sus, I'm so curious about their true thoughts and feelings

Users who are viewing this thread