The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - The Unexpected Guest

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that reporter...

She's not there to do journalism but to sensationalize. I hope she does a better job at a later time.

On the other hand, may Kate be protected from whatever Connie and Scarlet are about to discover. She's truly a rock Connie can hold on to during turbulent times.

Dex-chan lover
@criver
Political style that focuses on the issues relevant to various groups defined by a wide variety of shared personal characteristics, leaking into a manga about various groups defined by a wide variety of shared personal characteristics? Inconceivable!

Dex-chan lover
Good grief. Connie sure attracted quite the crowd even outside of the noble's circle. The reporter and that other lady can shove their accusations where sun don't shine.

Kate coming in for the rescue is a pleasant surprise. This assuages my worries that she's secretly one of those scummy nobles who would throw her friend away for her own benefit.

Supporter
nyz7c9k0dia01.jpg

The tea is piping today, huh?
But there was no way that Connie was going to win with either of them. That 'reporter' would have twisted her words, and that commoner had already decided. She wasn't looking for a conversation, she was trying to threaten her and hide behind her commoner status.
Both are pieces of shit.

Oh man I hate this chapter so much. So many self righteous idiots. I hate self righteous idiots.

Grail being so passive pisses me off more and more. But I know that's her character and I hope to see her grow further.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

I am so fucking thankful for Kate saying those things because I was THIS CLOSE to punch something cuz of what those fuckers said. The reporter is a fucking ass no matter what her colleague said and I don't give a fucking damn if she turned out to be good or some shit, she is still an asshole.

I really hope the author doesn’t immediately recycle the kangaroo court plot line. We've already had the noble's version and there are much more interesting ways this story could go.

Dex-chan lover
@Rgal I was referring to the negative connotations of the term. So not inconceivable but rather unnecessary.

eh more so than tunnel vision it seems reporter girl will just make up her own story. if anything she should have gotten in trouble for slander.
and connie needs to start speaking up, even an “I don’t know what your talking about” would suffice.

Dex-chan lover
@Rgal Kimberly's equating commoner = good, noble = bad. The author went directly for the one-dimensional identity politics, just so that our MC can be made to look good.

Users who are viewing this thread