The Horizon - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the boy (really old man now) has found something to live for in the young couple but I just know that "Tragedy" tag is going to rear its ugly head in the next couple of chapters.

This story keeps bringing tears to my eyes. It's neat to see how his reaction gradually changes when opening the door. However I get this dreadful feeling that he'll get too relaxed opening the door thinking its them and baam! its a bad guy.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like if the girl was going to die, it should've happened in the last or second to last chapter instead of earlier like it did.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing that this is a tragedy tag, expect death, suffering, crying, denial, hopelessness, or being shocked in the next chapter or two...

Dex-chan lover
now he looks like a father looking at his daughter going on a date right in front of him

Dex-chan lover
Please let and his new friends spend the rest of their days in peace.

I'm not falling for this again, the new couple are going to die, and then the old man will kill himself, and then he'll end up in hell where he'll have to re-live all of his life.. Or something like that... YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ME AGAIN.

Dex-chan lover
1*ft9u4epdwUZ7gqvvvWxV1g.gif

Dex-chan lover
Man this imminent sense of dread from thinking that the happy young couple will meet a horrible end, this manga is ruthless.

All my happiness died with the little girl so I'm just reading to see how it ends.

This really is genius. By killing off the important people to him, we are scared when he makes new connections think they're probably going to die. Which is exactly how he feels and his struggle in this story.

now why tf did I start reading this while already depressed...... truly the worst idea so far into this lockdown...
I can almost imagine the author either laughing like a maniac or staring into the void.

Honestly at this point I'm prepared for the worst but still I'm hoping nothing bad happens to them 😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread