The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Vol. 8 Ch. 79 - Pinky Promise

Dex-chan lover
Sage advice for life, folks: if a creepy orphan with the face of a space alien on a meth comedown asks if you'll be his friend forever, just say no.
tbf most parents wouldn't ever tell a kid to not make a promise like that but i guess the horror aspect is that kids getting consequences because they know better versus it being more 'deserved'

Dex-chan lover
Sage advice for life, folks: if a creepy orphan with the face of a space alien on a meth comedown asks if you'll be his friend forever, just say no.
By japanese horror rules, the moment that spooky child even spoke to you, your fate was already sealed.

The only way to avoid the horror is to not be in the story to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
By japanese horror rules, the moment that spooky child even spoke to you, your fate was already sealed.

The only way to avoid the horror is to not be in the story to begin with.
or to be the horror lol

tho be interesting if there was like a street of haunted houses and one was just 'normal'/left alone and blissfully unaware

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tip, though I would like to know how you became familiar with space aliens on a meth comedown.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

look Hina, I love you, you're a bright girl, and I'm hoping you will live to the end of this
so like, don't do whatever you're about to do.

Also, it's been a while since we've seen Yuuma's parents right?

Dex-chan lover
Having just binged this, I've been fairly convinced since around chapter 30 that we're some kind of framed picture of the deceased(His OG mom?), like you would have on a small shrine. We've been picked up, rotated, polished, and a fly has landed on us. We've also been pretty clearly hung on a wall but also stood upright on the ground.

However, I dont think that whatever he's actually summoning here is what he WANTS to summon. Feel like that is fairly obvious

Having just binged this, I've been fairly convinced since around chapter 30 that we're some kind of framed picture of the deceased(His OG mom?), like you would have on a small shrine. We've been picked up, rotated, polished, and a fly has landed on us. We've also been pretty clearly hung on a wall but also stood upright on the ground.

However, I dont think that whatever he's actually summoning here is what he WANTS to summon. Feel like that is fairly obvious
I'm pretty sure one chapter someone looked at us and asked who we were, so a photo sounds plausible.

Users who are viewing this thread