The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Online Dating

Dex-chan lover
The story itself is more funny than scary (except if Kyosuke was telling the truth about the mountains), but I wonder why the shadow from last chapter ripped apart the origami on the table.

Kid was also shocked when their hand first popped by the door before it went to pat his head.

Huh.

Dex-chan lover
The story itself is more funny than scary (except if Kyosuke was telling the truth about the mountains), but I wonder why the shadow from last chapter ripped apart the origami on the table.

Kid was also shocked when their hand first popped by the door before it went to pat his head.

Huh.
He had ropes and hiking gear, he was/is going to kill her and bury her in the mountain.

and that kid has a lot of behavior/tics common in abused children. might be an abusive parent/guardian.
and what we hear the voice beyond the door is violent, but sometimes not, the kid always need to “stay on his toe”. The figure also made the books fall… they put the room in disarray, and they scolded the kid for making noise while picking up mess up… I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a case of “the worst monsters are humans”… the kid is getting comfort from stories with worst monsters than his… but I fear the final story will be his.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rude ass black thing ripping up his paper on page 1. :qq:

And like other comments are saying I think the black figure is probably a family member in actuality. It would make sense with the first chapter too; the kid wanted to kill himself by jumping out of a school window so he must be under a lot of stress at home.

Users who are viewing this thread