The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Vol. 5 Ch. 50 - Mistaken Identity

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter.

The story felt like frantic chaos and I think that took some of the scariness away. It’s more about the resulting horrifying secret truth which is a little less satisfying read for me, but I can appreciate the variety.

Does this mean that Yuuma is putting his trust in the wrong person, just like the story? Poor police guy twisted and dragged out. I thought he’d given up on Yuuma but this is his second time going out the window. I had to go back to closely check if Umakin gave him a little shove.

Double-page supporter
What is even going on in that house? Is the cop also a ghost? Why did his hand fold like a piece of paper?
I think the cop’s arm is cursed and the marks are spreading ever since Yuuma smacked his hand away before. This time I think an unseen force controlled that arm, twisting to break it, then he is “pulled” by the arm away from Yuuma, disposed out the window.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I feel kinda bad for the Cop guy, If he hadn't been so hurried there maybe he could've gotten yuuma out. Assuming he doesn't have any nefarious intentions that is

Dex-chan lover
What is even going on in that house? Is the cop also a ghost? Why did his hand fold like a piece of paper?
Whatever haunting the kid (or the room/item he telling stories so far) wont let him go free before the 100th ghost story, I guess.The cop being forceful in taking him away probably triggered the violent reaction.The cop could be a ghost as well, died from the previous injury or an hero himself due to the spooky injuries offscreen.

Dex-chan lover
RIP policeman. If he manages to survives this, hope he stops coming over for his own safety (although whatever it is that is doing all this may still not spare him).

Dex-chan lover
We're finally halfway :win:
I like this chapter's horror story, maybe a bit too on the nose with the "don't trust your eyes" but I like it.
Still dunno wtf is the kid's problem though, and we have too little to go on to start theorycrafting about it I feel .

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter.

The story felt like frantic chaos and I think that took some of the scariness away. It’s more about the resulting horrifying secret truth which is a little less satisfying read for me, but I can appreciate the variety.

Does this mean that Yuuma is putting his trust in the wrong person, just like the story? Poor police guy twisted and dragged out. I thought he’d given up on Yuuma but this is his second time going out the window. I had to go back to closely check if Umakin gave him a little shove.
oh noo...... If the police officer still come back and successfully save Yuuma He would be a damn true Hero... :l

it really doesn't look like something edible, the reason Eri wants her help is because she's already a good friend with "Eri" and would most likely trust Eri more than Reiko, is this perhaps the continuation of the girl that got possessed by a grandma? i forgot her name

Users who are viewing this thread