The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace

Dex-chan lover
wait...so you're telling me that Amahara (lewd incarnate) is working together with Cool Kyoushinsha (lewd incarnate) to make what is basically a SFW manga, and no one (read: FUCKING NO ONE) is picking this up?

the hell guys? i thought we're better than this

@SuperOniichan dunno. probably not, considering that the 2 original Amaraha chapters scanlated to english in MD is...very unlewd.

Group Leader
there will be anime for this manga trailer is alredy out. MAPPA is the one making it and trailer look sick

Double-page supporter
Two highly experienced authors who until now have done a completely different genre. And from the first chapters it seems that this manga has great ambition to become a classic adventure shounen, I can't wait to see if it can keep them, when I say classic I don't mean banal but successful.
I find it interesting that Cool Kyoushinsha (the designer) in addition to his personal style here adopts a style that is also close to that of Amahara (here only as a writer).

Surprised this hadn't been translated yet, with the anime announced and all! How much of this you guys think you'll translate?

@Nimbus1999

honestly at the pace we are going, we can catch up with the 33rd raw chapter before the anime. Highly motivated about this project, also this series has some ecchi (actual t*tties shown) down the line if you aren't aware. I mean this is typical Amahara after all.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Amahara should stick to comedy, he's the kind of guy that can come out with pretty good concepts but can't write for shit
He can't properly structure a plot nor make characters, just parodies.
That's why reviewers works, every chapter introduces new interesting one note characters that are interesting but that we never see again because they don't matter to what little thread thin plot there is (e.i. the old pixie slut, the grill girl salamander or the hyena dickgirl, interesting and fun worldbuilding but irrelevant for the overall plot)

tldr: this is trash

I managed to find the web novel for this series, and was surprised to find that I don't think he ever finished the story. Wonder how this will differentiate.

Yo so this is ecchi who the hell uploaded this and not add the right tags for this series manga udates has all the tags up

@Kiriyamakun do you know how to add the ecchi tags, because I knew this was gonna be an ecchi series but I didn't know how to change the tags

nvm now it's fixed

So a manga that in cover a no consequences hero, strongest mc, whatever fuck.
But has, a raping scene in the background?
Is the point of the manga to show how many things that are important lost in the priorities?
Or that, the small person, isn't important enough, as the vast humanity, still alive? Yes they said that clearly, but man to illustrate that by raping a teen nun?
That's seriously FUCKED UP.
SO FUCKED UP THAT IT'S 200 years too early to grade.

Users who are viewing this thread