The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace

Lol, is this your first time seeing rape? Just so you know that wars and conquerors back then pilage and raped many. This is just fiction. Not open to many, but if you're a kid that happens to stumble upon this or other manga that has sexual violence then thread carefully. Just don't copy what you see and all will be well. GLHF

@feint1717 It's not the first rape scene in a manga, but having the whole actual story, ignorant of that, is just literally fucked up.
Like I said, to express, how so many lives, are been ignored, they gave you this strong example.
It's very strong, and could be good.
But, then again, what is the point again?

Dex-chan lover
All those sweating, troubled looks. They are all regretting sticking a stick into a hornet hive.

Aggregator gang
Series is badly miss tagged. It’s not smut or ecchi. Out of the 17 released chapters there’s only one with any nudity or sex and it’s between a bunch of extras. Story and characters are pretty boring too which is a shame since I like Amahara’s other works. Skip this one and read parallel paradise instead.

Fed-Kun's army
@CuddleStruggle because it isnt "personal". Its like how you know fucked up things are going on in the world but they arent affecting you "personally" so it doesnt phase you. Not that ive actually read this but im just guessing

If anyone checked out the original of this and thought the cover looked familiar, Amahara is the same guy that blessed us with the moral reversal world series at 138630.

Dex-chan lover
OK, I stand correct. This is going to be pretty scary. Darn Isli, you are the true demons.

Idk anymore who is the real villain....
It's like the demons are the miserable good guys..
Also, Isli said two things:
1) the demons are mixed with human brains..
2)Iden don't feel sexual attraction, but recognize the demon big breasts as a sexual object...
Seriously, it could be the most brainfuck a naive dark manga can be.
Like, if nightmares where with the happy place you go to..

Users who are viewing this thread