The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Four Heavenly Kings and Staff Officer Jobs

I’m confused is this a new chapter or old because it says it’s a month old?
Edit: Sorry 2 months old

Fed-Kun's army
this is quite a long one....good job translation group
anyway when will he finally get to stomp the heroes? lol

Aggregator gang
So let me get this straight... This aint a romance even tho she is thirsty af and dude is filling her cup??

Aggregator gang
"It can only register up to 72 people," the Ruler of the Demons said casually.

I can respect Agares. As he had said, he isn't one of those lowlifes who turn angels into outlets for lust. Which means he isn't a pedophile. However, his masochistic tendencies are a little concerning...

Ay man she wants to suck that White sticky blood man, that is came from your bottom head (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

@Meridis where did you read the novels and in which language?

In manga they cut alot of romance out unless the genre is romance and even then they still reduce it so I'm afraid I'll have to go to the novel unless they're a rare type which stays 100% faithful to the source. I wanna see the Mina x Remme stuff.

Also Remme is as dense as a neutron star. Fuck he had a million hints and she mentioned Twice to him that she wanted to be summoned to his bedroom at night but dude still doesn't get it. Fk me.

Double-page supporter
"Don't misunderstand"? She just specifically told you she was up for booty calls, what is there to misunderstand? You can think she's teasing you, but certainly not that you have a strictly professional relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread