The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Bella, the "Hero of Ice"

Dex-chan lover
Are they really that dumb. A party should have supporters cause whou would buff or debuff the members/enemies.

Just gonna say that they are the type of people who rushed into a fight,die and blame the healer.

Dex-chan lover
So they're seriously struggling without Remme and his floor is shaping up to be a boss rush while under his max debuffs.

They're gonna get stomped~

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to have a manga where even though the MC got kicked out of a party, his former members (or just one/two of them) still think of him as a friend. That's refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
@hermitboi dude did u forget? the hero and the mc met the demon king that trained the mc when they were children but they had to keep quiet about it, hell the hero didnt even want to kick him out of the party, the warrior dude got the tank and the ranger to back him up and decided to throw him out
And its natural for the new chick to realize the mc's worth, since she has seen them in tv and watched the replays of their raids and since shes not biased

Dex-chan lover
@hermitboi
Hero kid knows the mc's power but hides it for the sake of the party's harmony.
This scene happened differently in the WN, the hero actually chokes the dumb muscle head until he almost fainted.
Then in the internal monologue of the hero, it was explained that every time the hero wanted to defend the MC, he was stopped by the MC. The other members are needed by the party since they are the strongest. The party couldn't advance with only the hero and a black mage, so MC decided to lay low.

He laid too low in my opinion, thus this all happened.

Dex-chan lover
Oh and it feels like Phoenix keeps saying he's a hero to reassure himself - like he NEEDS to be a hero. His ideals were probably shaken after Remme left.

@Koikoi @hermitboi

so unless my understanding is wrong, the reason that both Remme and Pheonix CANNOT tell people about his real powers is because his master forbid it. So he uses some of his powers/ doesn't tell the other members in his team about his true power. Now the reason that the teammates didn't listen to Pheonix is because he is the main characters BEST friend so they all thought he was giving them a free pass or preferred treatment because of that which was not the case, but because they can't VISABLY see how much work Remme is putting in to carry their sorry asses they just think he is dead weight and he can't really explain to them that he is actually fucking broken op. Normal Black mages are kinda garbage so there is a stigma around them, but Remme is not a normal Black mage. Hope that clears up the misunderstanding via the text of the manga, now for logical sense applied to real life, I got nothing for you lmao.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@forecast, @Hollow7F the MC really is a piece of shit then, for abandoning the friend that stuck with him through thick and thin right as they reached the final dungeon.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Pandawanka they've always been together, with the MC abandoning him he probably feels both massively guilty and betrayed

Double-page supporter
@reu im pretty sure mc need to keep secrets about his teacher (the previous demon king) and the extent of his abilities so the hero dude was helping him to cover up for it... i dont think the hero was shitty tbh? I skimmed through the wn for a bit back then

Aggregator gang
if the hero betrayed his friends, he is no longer a hero. no matter how weak your companions are, you never abandon them.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see they are thinking things through on their side. I'm a bit surprised that they are still progressing through the floors. It feels like a confrontation will come sooner rather than later.

Users who are viewing this thread