THE ISEKAI DOCTOR Any sufficiently advanced medical science is indistinguishable from magic. - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one starting to think Eclès will be a good guy? So far I thought he was gonna be one of the main villains, but we keep seeing that compared to him the rest of the church is way worse :thonk:
I think it was in his original introduction where the after word or a blurb said something about become one of their greatest allies down the line

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I came for 'THE ISEKAI DOCTOR';
Instead I got: 'A treatise on the history of religion and medicine'.
I'm not complaining; I actually read all of it, and my eyes only glazed over once.

Big props for the translation of those walls of text.
I'm glad they were told to extend the localised title.
Mainly because it fits with the running theme of needlessly long manga titles.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!
it's great that they picked it up
but what the hell is with the "THE ISEKAI DOCTOR  " 💀
they apparently weren't even gonna add the actual title "Any sufficiently advanced medical science is indistinguishable from magic" and the author had to ask them
No but seriously though. There are so many doctor isekai series, giving this such a generic title is doing it a disservice from distinguishing it from all the others. Like, the actual title is incredible, and they butchered it and gave it a name that prevents it from standing out or making anyone interested in it. Now it just sounds like "oh another one of those stories. They're a dime a dozen, it's nothing special."

Dex-chan lover
Devious.
The art is just so good. The characters are freaking pretty.
Finally, I hope MC and the archbishop meet. Based on the show of their characters, I think they will see a common ground.

Dex-chan lover
it's great that they picked it up
but what the hell is with the "THE ISEKAI DOCTOR  " 💀
they apparently weren't even gonna add the actual title "Any sufficiently advanced medical science is indistinguishable from magic" and the author had to ask them
I fucking hate when people change/remove the original title. Case in point: Ranger Rejects (sentai daishikkaku) got the absolute most retarded translation of “Go Go Loser Rangers!”.

I’m glad to know that the author put his foot down and got them to include the original title.

Dex-chan lover
Can we just burn the entire church down? I think it would do wonders for my eyes since i wont have to see these freaks anymore

Users who are viewing this thread