THE ISEKAI DOCTOR Any sufficiently advanced medical science is indistinguishable from magic. - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Seems fixed now, thanks.

I was wondering whether the unlicensed healer was the archbishop or not, he looked the same but I wasn't sure if it was just the artist having a case of prettyboy sameface or not.

Dex-chan lover
such a roundabout way of doing things, kinda feels like ecles wanted it done and just wants to clean up the loose ends immediately after.

Dex-chan lover
Sooo, Is the pope good or evil? Seems like at least some of the six stars are decent humans. Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
The heck? So the head priest guy was not really evil all along? I guess its just to the other races. Ok.

Dex-chan lover
Sooo, Is the pope good or evil? Seems like at least some of the six stars are decent humans. Thanks for the chapter!
they are decent humans... only when it matters about human stuff (for now) though. both the chick and her fellow six star still believe in human supremacy

Dex-chan lover
they are decent humans... only when it matters about human stuff (for now) though. both the chick and her fellow six star still believe in human supremacy
They are probably afraid of the world going back to how it used to be, when humans were on the bottom and all the other races did as they pleased to them. If healing goes back to being on equal footing for everyone, then humans once again will be at a disadvantage compared to all the other races.

Dex-chan lover
They are probably afraid of the world going back to how it used to be, when humans were on the bottom and all the other races did as they pleased to them. If healing goes back to being on equal footing for everyone, then humans once again will be at a disadvantage compared to all the other races.
the problem with that is: all the six stars didnt suffer directly from said dark history (at least so far). so they gain that supremacist thinking from the church teaching not from seeing whether non human will actually oppress human again. so its really just prejudice
but i guess author want to make that an important plot point, the six star and Ecles has good nature but bad prejudice. the non human kinda the opposite. while the MC will bridge that gap

Dex-chan lover
Wait... Im so confused is the archbishop a badguy or not?

and Am i getting the right idea? So Slaves escaped in the nearby slums and caused an outbreak of syphilis and these guys are trying to cover their mistake up?

Dex-chan lover
I believe Archbishop and Most of the Six stars are decent human being. It just that the Monopoly of Healing from Human must continue for the Human to stand in the World Politic.

Users who are viewing this thread