The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Superhero who Returned from Another World

Fed-Kun's army
"But as it turned out, taking it easy and living the sweet life was going to be frightfully more difficult and painful than I had imagined."

Dex-chan lover
At first glance looks like she's carrying a staff, but that appearance looks like a shinai bag similar to mine.

Fed-Kun's army
Thought it would be some ass pull magician in modern world but seems like it's going with a combat sport girl instead based on what @Aichan said

Dex-chan lover
Good work. MC stood his ground and resisted. Those bullies deserved it.
Although, the memory erasure was unnecessary imo.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the MC was gonna get pissed on when he caught the bully lmao! 😜

Dex-chan lover
Blonde... Twin-tailed.. I swear, it better not be a tsundere it's tiring dealing with that archetype. It's what makes already dense herbivore protags even worse since they'll start to assume that all or if not most girls are just being "kind" and that "I-It's not because I like you" kind of thing.

An example... would be kind of like what went down on Ch.140? or was it Ch.141 of Yuusha ga Shinda. Freaking tsundere getting her just desserts, would be great if MC moves past her and hooks up w/ best girl, but since she's a main heroine and usual rule of "first girl's always wins" and since protagonist is even more dense now due to perpetuation of said tsundere, he's somehow also going to ignore all the other girls who have been attracted and showed him affection and still end up together w/ Freaking Tsundere. It's unbelievable. Also another glaring example, Ichika and Houki from Infinite Stratos.

Then again, authors have been using the tsundere archetype, to prolong the romantic tension between characters to stretch out the plot by continuously rejecting the protagonist and also hindering other even better, candidates to get together w/ the MC. So while the so called "tsudere" ticks me off, they do have their uses, I guess.

wait wtf.
Is she holding onto a wand or something?
Is that normal? please tell me it's not.

Double-page supporter
is twin tailed hairstyle used in RL? I'm pretty sure my classmates before only used ponytail or let their hair down...

Don't know in another part of the globe

Users who are viewing this thread