The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.3

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer Exactly what I was thinking, he should've just caught the bullet to make sure no one got hurt or destroyed the gun before he fired it. Hell he probably could've taken the bullets out before he pulled the trigger and then just knocked him the fuck out. I'm kind of thinking he's going to regret dodging it because someone will get hurt from that in the next part.

Dex-chan lover
Finally MC isn't acting like a retard...

Also, mandatory

giphy.gif

It's funny that people talk sh*t about this manga like they're the most true but literally miss more than half of the story.

Dex-chan lover
The idea of not getting noticed with powers like him is that you don’t want the rest of the world with their attention on you. The government and other societies/organization would be hunting you down for the rest of your life. It’s not simply due to a personality trait but due to his interests for his future.

True enough on the other hand, he waited too long for the sake of the author wanting to serve toxic fanservice. But his initial hope was church girl would intervene cuz she’s not only part of such an organization but is more than capable of handling the situation. After that it was just fanservice crap and now he gets to play the hero. It’s all about gratification for basement dwelling weebs when they see shit like this. People should seriously learn to not expect anything better and stop talking as if this was supposed to be something amazing.

Dex-chan lover
@NazrinMaus the human brain "nopes" away more thoughts than you think, and stitches together images that makes sense most of the time. So if you actually saw someone dodge a bullet, it wouldn't look like they teleported, you would just think you remembered wrong about where they were standing, unless they went across the room or something.

Dex-chan lover
too many tsunderes in the comments drooling over class president and complaining

Why would you hope that the nice girl gets stuck with this MC? Let him have the 2 girls with troublesome personalities.

I really do hope one of the his classmates gets clipped by the bullet he dodged. That would almost redeem this.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure the gun is pointed at the door leading out the classroom, so I don't know what everyone's talking about for ricochet.

And as long as we're talking physics, if he's bulletproof, taking the hit wouldn't help either since it would also ricochet off his body. Superman sometimes has to account for this problem and sometimes writers just ignore it.

I guess if he wanted to avoid the chance of someone getting shot by said bullet after it leaves the classroom and possibly the building would be to catch it and pretend it missed, I guess. Catch it, and chuck it behind him in a safe angle.

Fed-Kun's army
Dodging a bullet literally isn't normal either and to top it off its point blank. Like holyshitwtfthisguyjustdodgeabulletzerodistance!

when he said "no prob, i doge it"
i quickly thought that the bullet will hit one of his clasmate instead...

So everyone has guessed that one of his classmates is going to be in the trayectory of the bullet.
I'm more concerned in how short feel all of these chapters and how abruptly they end them

Dex-chan lover
Why wait for this to happen before acting?

S2rhsyQ.jpg

He better erase that traumatic experience from their minds after beating that bastard.

Double-page supporter
I'm going to continue reading this, but if this shit happens again i'm dropping, wtf was the author thinking.

So.... his plan to not stand out is to dodge a bullet almost point blank.... yeah sure...

Actually that works rather than eating the peashooter, dodging bullets making it like it was a sheer luck .

Users who are viewing this thread