The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Love's Swordsmanship

Dex-chan lover
I sometimes wonder: why some artists manage to write good stories in the beginning then after a while their brain short circuit and starts going wild... Since when does this MF feel anything for his enemies???? The little clown would have killed Chloe with the same hate as everyone else... Jesus

Double-page supporter
I just came here to try and find this manga again, thanks for the update. Does anyone know the chapter where a bunch of witches get sliced in half at once on the moon or something?

Dex-chan lover
I just came here to try and find this manga again, thanks for the update. Does anyone know the chapter where a bunch of witches get sliced in half at once on the moon or something?
Very early on, like, before chapter 10 iirc? Or just barely after.

I get he saw a bit of himself in her. Still, whack that he granted her a blissful farewell by having her brother be projected onto himself.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a weird turn but I still think it is pretty in character, at the very least he is growing to recognize other people as "people" a bit. I doubt it will change the end goal of things but as far as character growth is concerned, I am interested in seeing how it plays out.

Users who are viewing this thread