The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Love's Swordsmanship

Dex-chan lover
I sometimes wonder: why some artists manage to write good stories in the beginning then after a while their brain short circuit and starts going wild... Since when does this MF feel anything for his enemies???? The little clown would have killed Chloe with the same hate as everyone else... Jesus
Well in a general sense, it’s pretty easy to plot out the early stages of a story in great detail. Then the later sections are a bit vague and things over time change so story beats no longer make as much sense as they did in the original outline. This then leads to changes which cascade and mess up future points and then you’re left with an ending miles apart from your original pitch or you try to force your original ending even though the story doesn’t actually lead there anymore (think how I met your mother)

though in this case, I think this scene made more sense than most of this series. This girl is literally the mc. She lost the only person she cared about and is now fully willing to die to get her vengeance. MC can relate to that. He sees himself in her and feels a shred of empathy for her suffering and her desire to get revenge. Not enough to spare her obviously but enough to let her die with a tiny bit of pride.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the only way to die a peaceful death in this story is to identify yourself as an Alabamian

As an Incest sommelier, I hate unnecessary addition of this shit on the top of whole mess of the story.
Lol the story is already a giant mess, too many things still in the dark and people killing each other every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh wtf just randomly threw in goddamn straight brother sister incest with pedophilia on top as like a dessert topper

Dex-chan lover
Why is the mc now very emotional? He killed many people at the start of the stories, vowed revenge, and he also just killed hundreds of sick person by drwoning then, and now he feel bad for killing a girl that he doesn't have any connection with?

Am i missing something?
Compared to everyone else who went after him for greed/lust or some other reason. She was the only one who went for him for revenge. Which to him is the exact same as what he is doing where somebody took someone he loves and now wants revenge.

This manga is having an incredible identity crisis. Wheres the revenge? He’s supposed to be fueled by rage but now he’s feeling for the enemy? Makes no sense. Istg its because he’s a teenager.

Dex-chan lover
"Blood ties are irrelevant"

ALRIGHTY BOYS THEY'RE INCESTUOUS WE ARE IN THE RIGHT WHEN THEY DIE

Double-page supporter
7fkkta.jpg

Contributor
Soooo.. the main question is, should we add "incest" tag on not, because it's happened in the span of only one chapter? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread