The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Bouncy Expectations and Flying Wicked Hearts

Dex-chan lover
I'm pleasantly surprised with the direction this series is taking. Adonis still has plenty edgelord in him, but these last few chapters have gone a long way to show he hasn't completely given up his soul.

It shows that Chloe did impart a lot of worldly knowledge and love on to him and he really does feel that loss. And having Doroka to care for eases that loss for him, even a little bit. I get Ten Commandments Meliodas/Goddess Elizabeth vibes. They're on their way to becoming a hell of a power couple.

I'm also more interested than I expected to be in the deputy general chick whose brother died on the moon. A revenge plot is a revenge plot, but they've laid a good enough foundation for it that I'm ready to see how it plays out.

Dex-chan lover
I've been around since the early day of video sharing
I've seen footage of heads being cut off
and I don't remember any gushing fountain of blood like that

I dont think putting your cargo on the deck is a good idea, even if you have tighten it with steel rope. Don't they know about air pressure or something is high up there, specially they're going abouve cloud
So much for science will defeat magic

Dex-chan lover
All of the old spec ops in Lydia respect her more than the queen. Coup incoming?

Double-page supporter
bro got introduced and immediately offed, ah yes i expected nothing less 😌

Users who are viewing this thread