The Kingdoms of Ruin

Group Leader
It's just science
asdf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is strange. It's got all the juvenile flavors (tits, EDGE, power fantasy, etc.) on it, but doesn't seem to be that popular. Oh I know, I think it's because
not isekai
? 😲

Fed-Kun's army
@necromach Fucking lol. It's literally the same plot as Hatred. A guy gets pissed off at [society] so he goes on a rampage killing as many innocent civilians as he possibly can. This could not possibly be more edgy. Why would a manga like this ever exist if not to satisfy angsty teens with a guro/revenge fetish? The setting is dumb as fuck, the plot is just back and forth killing, and only two lasting characters have been established to any meaningful degree: the empty corporate stereotype that's leading the country and the protagonist who has a single trait so far (hatred).

Double-page supporter
Surprised this slipped under my radar, I’m interested to see how this plays out.

Oh no, there's a stupid pacifist amongst the heroines. One of those annoying girls that stops the MCs killing urges. It's too bad she probably didn't die.

As for that king. I think the Queen may be one manipulating him, maybe even a witch.

If it's become a rebellion thing or our mc will join anothe country and destroy lyida.
It will be crazy story

Users who are viewing this thread