The Kingdoms of Ruin

MD@Home
I already saw a raw for chapter 15
even though I dont understand japanese, it's pretty obvious that:
hero is too edgy, he just kill everyone, and dumb (why tf he let human go to the moon? just for his ass kicked by human?)
and heroine is too naive, and dumb too
in chap 15, she didn't kill that guy with weird ears, and beated by him later
yeah the first chapter was so good, but then it went downhill

Aggregator gang
Says chapter 15 is here, via updated page, but I cant seem to open it. nor is it appearing on the list.

The first manga on this site that I'm giving an Appalling rating. The story is total crap.

Looks like it was dropped because it’s been officially licensed. First volume was released by Seven Seas in December 2020, with more on the way.

ok if you want a revenge manga make it have some more crazy shit
basically "rooftop sword master" style
simplified: this is a revenge manga stop trying to make it not

I can see where this is going and I love the art dont get me wrong its good but not for me but you might like it. Im not the guy that reviews manga but for me this dosen't seem possible, the first few pages seemed like this was going to be about the witches being persecuted due to the Clergy mixing up Gods message and radicalizing it making persecution a main priority much like the Spanish Inquisition, until he pulled out the phone and saw the army on motorcycles, it went from the Medieval era straight to a mix of industrail, modern, atomic, information era with feudalism, and that made me confused. A lot of anime and manga introduce modern era cultural ideas and technology I dont mind that, but unless a manga or anime makes the society advanced but with no historical standing, it would make sense if the persecution would happen in the late medieval or early industrial eras.

This has to be the most nonsensical retarded garbage ive ever read in my life, holy FUCK its hilarious. How is this shit not like a 0 /Appalling, this is just straight up incoherent. You could put all these panels on deviantart or pixiv, no text bubbles, and itd be a better story than this shit.

Well anyways, im glad the artist can draw well! Because he sure as hell can't write LMAO

Dex-chan lover
I got papercuts from how fucking edgy this is and I'm reading this in digital form.

Anyways I don't know what the fuck the artist is trying to convey but this has been one hell of a shitshow

Aggregator gang
Why the fuck theres this one single girl that ruins the story in every revenge-story manga

Nah fuck you for putting 1pg chapters up. You could have posted a comment to the same effect.

ALL the time skips the manga... See the interesting story point start then time skip... Can't complete a single plot before going to another side story... 1/10 terrible pacing is terrible.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone scanlate the prequel/series before this one? It's called Tsurugi no Oukoku/Kingdom of Sword

Users who are viewing this thread