The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Huh?...
Nani?...
I can't catch your drift....
The words you are saying seemingly don't make sense....
Huh?...

It reminds me of something....paulina last name given by the emperor right? If the emperor catching feelings with paulina and thinking of the future with paulina then she can get married to him....

Omg im so happy with that idea just thinking about it.
Unless paulina choose to go solo forever then im okay too cz she's cool

Even I forgot Paulina was a woman and was so shocked when I saw her chest this chapter.

I read too much BL and expected her to be flat chested. 😝

Aggregator gang
...all mangaka who draw scenes with horse riding really should take a minute to take a good look at the equipment one needs.
Those fantasy reins made me angry lol. How do they communicate what they want?

Is it wrong that I read the narrations, especially the first line "LOVE", in the Kaguya-sama Narrator voice 😂

Aino's reaction is love 🤣🤣🤣 (and I hope it doesn't follow the novel) 🥺🥺🥺

Aggregator gang
@Darkwolfix Me too, I feel like being a royal would just constrict her or try to shape her into something she's not. I mean that what the first season was about; Pauliana isn't some dandy little lady who needs a man to do everything for her. She isn't a traditional feminine type that the position will call for. But it would be nice to see them happy, I just hope it doesn't go like in the novel...

@Ghost_Bear exactly that is my point. I don';t know if you read the monster duchess and the princess [i think that is the name of the manhwa] but I would love to see Paulina ending like the duchess. So independent and yet keep some of her femininity. That is Paulina's signature. Yes, some people commented about the novel. It is like the author can't break from the cycle of the stereotypical woman. I think for many authors it is easier to make the guy sassy but god forbid if the women never go back to the norm. They can do it for so little and then needs to bring her back to "reality."

I would want her to have the prince/king as her BFFs, why? because then it will break the cycle of, male x female = romance asap. Why can he has some sort of attraction for his male BBFs? He supports him, understands him, and even tells him to go look for girls to allow his BBfs to be happy. Aren't those traits attractive? why can't he have some sort of crush for his friend then? it is like they need to introduce Paulina to take that role since the prince's BFFS is a male.

Aggregator gang
@Darkwolfix Yes! I love the Duchess!! She's so cool and beautiful! I think Paulina would be better off ending up like her! I could totally see Paulina being the head of the household and just staying friends with the King. And I guess a prerequisite for a love candidate is having boobs lol. But I would totally be on board for Lucius×Ino! A king and his knight! Truly a classic bl story lol

@Ghost_Bear mhm!!!! If they need a person with boobs, the emperor can go for any of the princesses from the kingdoms he conquered. Paulina is too much for the empress position. Why is she too much? like the monster duchess, Paulina is a leader and has charisma. An empress does NOT have leadership. An empress is the "symbol" of the empire which means the purity and power of what the emperor got his hands at. It is not a real leadership because, in the end, she has to follow his orders or approval. Yes, there are empresses and queens that rule next to the king or very few were the leaders, and the kings/emperors were just the spouses but that was because those empresses/queens' families were from the royal family.

Paulina needs to lead and is a rough woman. She learned to be one since a child and never regretted it. It is not because she wants to be like a man. She knows her limits as a woman and respect that, but doesn't have the quality of an empress who needs to be delicate, dominant, and two-faces. I hate how authors always go for. the ML is the prince, king, emperor, and find a tomboy and needs to change for the ML. why? Make the ML change for the girl. Yes, they made the king looks to be a delicate man which is why it is fun to read but is not comparable to be in a relationship with him. They could but I see them staying together as BBFs and drifting apart as lovers. She has admiration and idolizes the emperor as a man with a vision, honest, responsible, and great soldier. Even in the bathroom, she sees him as part of her group of knights. There was never a hint of her liking more than that.

The monster duchess never changed and got married and even her husband loves that about her. They got kids and she enjoyed her motherhood but loved and missed going to the battle of just having the duty of protecting the kingdom. That is how I see Paulina. A charismatic person who takes actions and her best qualities are showed on the field. If Paulina were clumsy or more feminine and very little masculine and her qualities as a soldiers were bare minimum that shows that she only did it to survive, I will understand the reasoning behind wanting to make her an empress.

The only way around that I would see it acceptable if the emperor makes her warrior empress, his general. Then yes. If she has the military power of the empire and gets to take care of the soldiers, knights, tacticians, and the emperor take care of the diplomatic, and household aspects [there are head maids and butlers, right?] of the palace then maybe.....yet I think if she becomes the BBF of the emperor, things will end up way better. She and Ino could actually help him find the right girl for him. That would be more beneficial for everybody. I wouldn't even mind if she ends up with the young boy. Why? because they spend more time together and they are funny together.

and about the Bl, why not? introduce a Gl and will be happy :<. I wouldn't mind Paulina going for a girl. I consider Paulina a woman who is versatile on both genders xD

I just read the novel spoiler QAQ
Pls make it different from the novel, please, please huhu
I also read the emperor in manhwa is lot nicer, soo pls take different route manhwa🙏

Now im scared to read the novel huhu

Users who are viewing this thread