The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 48

Looking forward to this- it always feels good when the MC face slaps those who where cruel to her before!!!

Thanks for the chapter!!!🥰

[sweats profusely] pls let everything end up ok for pauliana OTL

I cand decide which is worst: them trying to fake-welcome her with open arms or if they mock her openly and she just starts to take it >.<

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
I didn't think the emperor did Paulina anything good with this present.

Dex-chan lover
That's a rude thing to say, she's also a noble and these people are clearly peasants

I don't know
But her sister face looks good
So may be she might not be a bitch but hood support.?
I mean author could have made her ugly and miserable for hate
But who knows that she maybe a rotten egg?

Aggregator gang
Nooo don't end there!! That foreshadowing was so ominous!! I simply must know what's going to happen next T-T
Thanks for the update! You have no idea how excited I was to see that there was another chapter up <3

Dex-chan lover
This seems like a bad idea.

I mean, she was going to have to reckon with having betrayed her homeland in the war eventually, but making her the feudal lord is probably going to work up unexpected problems -- Because she was probably heralded as a safely-dead local war hero.

Thank you for this update! I don't feel too positive about these turn of events either, but for one, I hope somehow Pauliana can be free of her terrible past, (maybe get some sort of closure) in the end of all this.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is awkward. This can't lead to good things if the exposition box before the title card is any indication.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the boy (can't remember his name) grew from being an obnoxious envious brat to a younger brother that actually cares for her.

Users who are viewing this thread