The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 64

Thank you so much for all TWELVE chapters in one go 😍
I've been watered so much I feel like a drought is coming tho 😅

Thank you for the massive release 😭♥️ You really made my day after a long day at work! I was afraid you might have dropped the series, seeing how that seems to be common for mass releases. Feeling truly blessed with all this content 💕

I found Zaino really attractive when I first saw him but I can already tell that he's going to be a pain in the ass in the near future... 😥

@mgRdr he respects her as a knight but not as a love interest or as a person. That's what I meant. He has a crush, but it isn't really love considering he isn't thinking if being in his harem will make her happy.

Here's the answer: it will not, unless they butcher her character.

She wants to be a commander, is doing so - but it is evident multiple times she's clearly not comfortable in being forced into a feminine gender role that concubinage will entail. Nobles in no way will let her be a concubine as well as a Marquess as well as a commander. She will be forced to choose. And she's not even interested in being someone's wife!

Not even to consider the power distance. If he proposes to her, she will accept it no matter what because he's the king, not because she likes the guy.

That's all I meant. I understand your position but as someone who comes from a conservative country, I have seen capable women being forced to accept a proposal that they don't want, from people they have no interest in. It resonates extremely hard with what I've seen irl, and that's probably the reason why I seem harsh in my judgement.

Have a good day.

Aggregator gang
Put him in his place, maybe by kicking him in the nuts just like that other kid I forgot the name.
Fucking prick.

Thank you so much for supplying us fans with a massive dose of Miss Pauliana today! I truly appreciate all the hard work you place into each chapter.

I hope, I truly hope MC can stay a strong women and not turn to mush like what happens so often in manga. I honestly think it's amazing that she's living her best life. The fact that it may be undermined has me worried, but I'm hopeful. I'd really like it if she can stay the commander as an empress (like many kings have done in history) and lead the army, while the emperor stays back and looks after the empire. Like his brother did. I feel like that would make me happiest.

So much chaps... Me happy! Thank ya so much!

She's so cool! I ship her with Donau more than with emperor tho, but want to add to the ongoing discussion... o3o

If the emperor didn't care for her he would have already made her a concubine, the fact he doesn't means he cares for what she wants and what she thinks more than some people give him credit for... And for the thing he thought that time it's one of those "Should I just kill this annoying person...?" but the "Should I just give in and make her a concubine...? I like her too much damniiiiiit!" version, at least from the whole context and stuff that's what it seems, and in the end he just let go of the idea, at least for now. I don't really ship the emp and Miss Paul but I feel a lot of people are misunderstanding the poor emp... he's not perfect, but at least until now he's not what you guys seem to think he is :v

Dex-chan lover
@Tensaitkuroneko
respects... but not as a love interest or as a person
This is too vague to argue against, but I'll try to answer the "love interest" part: Emperor forfeited his confession when he realized that she is content with their relationship as of now, he does not force himself on her despite having all the power in the world to do so because he wants those feelings be mutual, and he is prepared to abandon his feeling if she is to pursue her happiness with someone else (at least he thinks he is). What else should he do or should not do to be considered respectful towards her? Do those two thought bubbles amount to anything when everything up to that point was him being perfectly considerate of her personal life? Without any follow up, we can as well consider it a failed joke on author's part.
but it is evident multiple times she's clearly not comfortable in being forced into a feminine gender
Does not seem that way to me - she looks totally indifferent about assuming female roles.
Nobles in no way will let her be a concubine as well as a Marquess as well as a commander. She will be forced to choose.
We have too little contex and knowledge about this world to be so sure about that. Being a Marquess does not contradict being a concubine or a commander (and, in fact, helps with the latter), since its just a title, and we don't know what freedoms and responsibilities concubines have, since we weren't shown anything about harems or concubines up to that point.
And she's not even interested in being someone's wife!
She is interested in starting a family, it's just that she is not interested in doing it now.
Not even to consider the power distance. If he proposes to her, she will accept it no matter what because he's the king, not because she likes the guy.
There are plenty of Cinderella stories where the power gap did not make the relationship unequal. If he is to propose to her (which is unlikely to happen until he is sure about her feelings), she will either go the "Emperor is sick, bring the doctor" routine, or she will reject it thinking there are much better prospects for him, or she will accept it at the very least because she is delighted and honoured to serve him and be beside him.

HOLY BANANAS. THANK YOU FOR THE DROP.

And yes, Paulina, kick some more ass with these natives!

DBP

i had a hard day until now!! thank you for the update!! this really help relax and find a little happiness.
I can´t wait to see how Pauliana will deal with this guards!

Users who are viewing this thread