The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 89

Well the noblemen are sure pragmatic. Bearing children for power is all in a day's work huh

@JeDePi
He does get a kid from one of the wives in the novel. Oh, and Poliana never got married to the douche guy, she dodged that bullet.

@patiently thanks for the clarification can you spoil us some more? Does paulina end up with the king or someone else? Does paulina have a child and whos? Do the wives find out the king lives paulina?

Sorry for all the questions any spoilers are welcome.

@NyanNyan Oh, I'm only reading the english translation of the novel, it's not completed yet, but pretty close to end now.
Yes, Poliana will end up with Lucius, they will have a boy by accident. One of the wives realises Lucius loves Poliana pretty early on, but never really uses it against any of them, when she divorces Lucius she says she hopes he ends up with Poliana. So all three wives are good people and Poliana ends up being friends with them.

Why does anyone think he doesn't sleep with them? Of course, he sleeps with them, if he didn't the three countries would've been more annoying lol. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I read somewhere that Lucius in the novel actually sleeps with many women during their decade long conquering, also the way he's portrayed in this webtoon is like a saint XD

Remember the chapter where Paul was gonna get raped before getting killed? Here's an excerpt from the novel:

In Acreia, we believe that if a virgin woman dies, she will forever haunt us and bring us harsh winters. I just gained my first glorious victory and I can't have a virgin ghost to haunt me and ruin this success. If you were even an average looking girl, I or one of my knights would take you before your execution, but…"

He studied Poliana, who looked back at him in shock. "Your appearance is… hard to tolerate. Your face is not acceptable, especially considering how Acreia is known for its great beauties."

'What the heck was this lovely man blabbering about?' Poliana gaped in shock as she retorted, "W-who said that I was a virgin?!"

"Well, with a face like yours, it's obvious. You MUST be a virgin."

His verbal attack was effective. Poliana had difficulty recovering from shock. The words were particularly hurtful as they came from the most beautiful man she had ever met.

And what he said next was even worse.

"Get a fair looking man who's good in bed to take her virginity before you execute her."

@patiently Thank you! I figured if I posted something and it was wrong someone would correct me. Yessssss.
Does something happen to the kid from the other chick tho? Glad she dodged it!!!

@JeDePi
The daughter Lucius had with one of the wives survives and is healthy, but the mother dies after giving birth. She was Poliana's best friend too.

@Yniv thank you so much for putting this part here, I was thinking about dropping this after reading some spoilers but this just made me completely disgusted, I can't with all of this anymore lol. Thank yooou <3

I understand that he has to sleep with them and that he's slept with other women before, and that the concubine are doing this for their own survival, but it doesn't make me any less sad 😭. I was rooting for Sir Donaue and Paulina but that ship was destroyed. I still have a bit of hope for her and Lucius but it's very faint

Fed-Kun's army
Of course, he bedded them if not the counsel would be even more annoying. It's not a nice thing to think about if you ship Paulina and the king but this makes perfect sense given the setting and time of the story.

Ummm i'm sorry but was I the only who thought that in the first few panel she was asking how to hold a d*** ? Or am i a pervert ? 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
@Monyh to be fair, that's judt novel-Lucius. Webtoon-Lucius so far is a completely different (and frankly much more likable) person.

Users who are viewing this thread