The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 90

Rumors are a scary thing...instead of spreading rumors people should spread facts to avoid such situations...feels bad man..

I heard of those like psychological pregnancy :( they still have to deliver but there’s nothing in there .. I feel for her :(

Anyone who has read the novel: was the emperor genuinely happy when he heard about the possible heir or was he embarrassed because Paulina was there???

Thank you for the translation!!!!

@iskaeil i wish too (like Duchess Salvatore) but if the manhwa following the actual novel and
yeah we get both of them together
and there's nothing we can do much about it (the novel already ended with 4 book since 2016) :/

@goldfish178 he IS
genuinely happy..

damn, I can’t sy I’m not sorry for the concubine. Just asked the physician to do a check, and within minute the whole palace knows. Paul is the sweetest.

@chibihana Yeah, I heard about that.

I guess the thing is that I love Paul as a character, but I only like Lucius lol. My opinion of how I feel about their relationship will probably
depend on how Paul acts once she likes him. I know there's a whole lot of drama
since she apparently gets pregnant with his child?
before they actually get together, so at the point she goes introspective and realizes her feelings I will see if I actually like her and Lucius as a pair lol.

Thanks @chibihana !

Also to everyone asking, YES the emperor has been having sex with all three concubines since they all got married. Someone answered this in a previous chapter so just in case you didn’t see that comment, Lucius is sleeping with the three women, one woman gets two nights and then he rests on the seventh day lol. He’s too practical as a ruler, as others have pointed out. It’s a little disappointing but it also makes sense to me.

Fed-Kun's army
@jak
copy pasted from goldfish178 bc some of yall were like this mus be impossible last chap

Also to everyone asking, YES the emperor has been having sex with all three concubines since they all got married. Someone answered this in a previous chapter so just in case you didn’t see that comment, Lucius is sleeping with the three women, one woman gets two nights and then he rests on the seventh day lol. He’s too practical as a ruler, as others have pointed out. It’s a little disappointing but it also makes sense to me.

@Feiyaaaa it is quite possible like you said, but again, even if she does fall in love and realizes it i dont think either of them will pursue it. there's too many things at stakes, and i think there's just that special comfort knowing your trusted companion for 10 years is by your side without anything hindering the relationship, even if it's their own feelings.

*EDIT*
@iskaeil she's what??? ARE YOU SERIOUS WOW MY COMMENT ABOVE JUST AGED LIKE MILK

@shionlee It's spoilers pretty far from where the manhwa is now, so I'm not sure if the manhwa will address it the same or change it up.
Basically apparently how it goes is that after a bunch of events/a couple story arcs, Pauliana and Lucius get drunk, and end up having a drunken night together and Paul finds out later she's pregnant. At that point they had not confessed their feelings for each other.

I'd rather continue the story without spoilers and see where it ends but I don't see any way of Lucius and Paulina ending up together, and even if they did it wouldn't be in a good way due to the society they live in. It would be nice if she could marry a man who accepted her as she was without having to ask of a sudden become a feminine maiden, but due to her circumstances she decided to not get married and have children, going against the status quo. I like how realistic this manhwa is in its portrayal of a patriarchal society and the rigid rules of nobility. I wouldn't want her y to end up study the emperor anyways. His responsibilities would always get in the way

I'm confused about where this is going, or is romance tag even necessary.. but reading the spoilers, I wanna read the novel instead since they said it still has a long way to go

Users who are viewing this thread