The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 96

i like this these chapters with pauliana getting along with the concubines. and her being excited to be an aunt! <3

@draksig , the kid that calls her noona/noonim that asked to marry her a few chapters prior ( i think his name was donau it's been a while i don't remember lol), he got married with one of the twins, sir levi's daughter and is having a child, so since she considers him a little brother, she is considering his kids like her nieces/nephews

Dex-chan lover
Kek, just send them some ornamental training swords.
Those girls have gorilla-tier strength and I bet that even if the newborn are girls then they will make use of them. Especially when even their moms wanted some sword lessons from Pauliana.

She's excited to be an aunt 😂😍🌸and how she imagine kids who said auntie owww what a cutie pie

After hearing about spoilers, I feel bad for the concubines as I've grown quite attached to them. They were raised and taught to be ornaments to bear heirs, but after seeing their friendships with Pauliana, I don't want anything bad to happen to these precious ladies huhu

@Yasminaai

Chapter 158
https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/the-emperor-and-the-knightess-webnovel-read/chapter-158

I recommend reading from at least the beginning of her fever scene at ch 148 because she goes into more depth which would give you more context.

Just a warning, the novel is much darker and brutal than the manhwa so keep that in mind.

I couldn't stand the cliffhangers anymore so I read the novel in a day. Reading this chapter after finishing the novel makes me so emotional.

MAJOR SPOILER WARNING
I've grown fond of all the wives and I cried when Rebecca died and Tory betrayed her family. They truly cared about each other and seeing how they've developed over time makes me so emotional

I highly recommend reading the novel even though it has 362 chapters. The chapters are very short which is why I was able to finish reading it in a day (I am a fast reader).
Warning:
The novel is so much more dark and brutal. It's not for everyone.
So if you like light-hearted stories, just read the manhwa.

@Hinohana
Thank youu for the recommendations. I guessed it would be more dark cz some scenes in the manhwa resolved in a weird bitter way. Well thats what makes me want to read the novel, that spices 😋

Ps. How do you mention people here

Dex-chan lover
damn i still can't get over how Donau moved on so quick but i'm glad that he did, and with such a lovely partner as well. i adored both of the sisters

Users who are viewing this thread