The Knight and Her Emperor

That was so beautiful...
Best chapter so far,,, hehehh <<33

I wanna see her with long her

That ‘kind brother who looked after the throne’ sounds like foreshadowing to me for some weird reason. Is the younger brother going to sabotage him and try keep the throne for himself?

having read some novel spoilers I have some faith in the manhwa now, the plot seems to be better and much lighter, expect not so much harsh upcomings.

Yes finally!! At last! The chapter that I saw!! I'm so happy!! Our pauliana has won his heart with her pure smile~❤️❤️❤️❤️

Absolutely loved season 1 😭❤️ how perfectly pauliana's smile in ch1 pulled me thru to read this to season 1 ending is UHH 😭

Its always Fun reading the tl team notes in the end

Welp, cant wait for season 2!

have i actually read like...all the chapters available of the novel in barely a day? Pretty much. I need more.

Finally caught up and now I’m thoroughly depressed that the second season has yet to start. aaaahhhhhhg-

"Is the lady in love with Miss Paul?" soudns like a problem that has a high probability to crop up lol

Imagine one of her fellow Knights not getting the girl bc they didn't know paul is a girl haha

I thought there would be a hiatus since the season 1 ended 😭 ! Soooo happy and thankful to see a new chapter !!! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread