The Knight and Her Emperor

yo irl tho, Pauliana would have a nice waist, some killer legs and butt for being a strong knight 😏

Some say that this webtoon is shounen ai and miss Paul is basicaly a man. I must disagree, miss Paul is a women through and through. Her looks might seem like a boy but her mental is of a women and she's pretty relatable too. The demographic clearly is josei.

I dont really read shounen ai bc the boy in those are basicaly girls (and the sissy type with not much charms too) and the relationship are rarely well developed.

I think the relationship in the webtoon is good at this point. It's make sense for Lucius to have feeling for Paulianna. She such a cool and charming character ( readers all crush on miss Paul amiright 😄) And her oblivious is well executed.

Aww Pauliana is adorable and how excited she was to get her own Fief. So cute! ☺️And then Lucius and his poses I couldn’t help but laugh. Pfft him trying to seduce Pauliana and failing lol I can’t even😂

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

man, this webtoon is SOOO so good!!! the art's amazing, the characters are all fun and likeable, and the MC is just...wonderful. Pauliana's so cute and reliable and just full of love that's never been recognized before Lucius. the development of their bond, the natural flow of their conversations is so good...it feels so natural, the way things progress to Lucius' realization, and UGHH. adore it so much, and incredibly grateful to the translators! thank you so much for all of your hard work!!! 😊

Lmao I laugh so hard on his poses 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and how thick pauliana's head is lol. She won't understand if you don't say it straight up. 😂😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
THE SCANLATOR'S HUMOR IS OUT OF THIS WORLD 😂😂😂😂😂 the winner is bald for sure. BALD IS THE NEW RULE

Users who are viewing this thread