The Knight and Her Emperor

I felt kinda sad but somehow I hope things remain like this.. I mean it'd be quite outstanding compared to basic romantic stuff, just as it has been since the beginning 😊

Dex-chan lover
The manga chapter 47 is chapter 91 and 92 of the web novel. If you want to read the book, go to the novel updates link on the Emperor and the Female Knight mangadex main page and click the new updates link. Novel updates only has like 12 chapter links but it's translated up to chapter 139. They don't allow premium chapter posts anymore. You can read the first few chapters for free. I'm not sure if the novel is hosted for free on any illegal sites *cough*, but if you can afford it, you can pay a few cents per chapter to read the book. The story is translated up to chapter 139 and updates once or twice daily since it's a premium novel. Also, they call her Sir Pol instead of Paulina

I hope
her "fam" gets what they deserved for how they've treated her! No doubt they will try to steal her rights again!! Pieces of shit.

No idea why this garbage has ok score , must be for the action tag that attracts virgins

Users who are viewing this thread