The Knight and Her Emperor

This manhwa gives me Berserk vibes, from the Golden Age specifically. Obviously not the same thing, but just reminds me of it in a good way.

Fuckj, I read the spoiler. And I'm super-fucking disappointed
So it's more focused on feminism and stuff rather than a romance, kinda meh
Gonna hold it for now

Read the spoilers and decided to unfollow
I get that Pauliana was the one refusing his love and that he's miserable having to marry other people, but that's too much angst for me. Hard pass.

Yiks, are those spoilers true? Such masterpiece ruined in such way... But it’s good now and I’m reading this still. I wanna see Polly only, can’t care less about the king, lol. Will respect and support everything she does.

are you guys for real? I’m a bit devastated right now. I’m going to try to stay positive though. I always try to remind myself that within fiction there is always a different set of rules in the world they live in. And maybe in order to maintain power, he most of married women from the countries he conquered. I didn’t expect that at all, but there’s always some shit around the corner when it comes to a decent story.

Edit. Read the spoilers and I’m not upset. He married a wife from each region, it’s politics. He didn’t love his wives, as he is only in love w/ Paulina. One wife dies, the other is imprisoned (no one has stated why), & I don’t know about the 3rd wife. So far, I feel bad for the wives.

The Emperor seems to have respected Polly’s efforts, achievements, and her own ambitions. So not confessing at the onset seems to have been a decision that he thought over. I wouldn’t say it’s any different from real life missed opportunities with a potential lover just different circumstances. It sounds like she’s still respected, kept her last name, gained the title, and ends up with him in the end.

So the imprisoned was killed because traitor & the other one divorced.

I really like how the artist designed pauliana with a manly built, unlike others where a woman knight with "training" looks incredibly slim.

lol
I'm so glad they didn't go the make over route and that Pauliana is still herself, and ofc hiding a whole ass sword under your dress isn't that easy but lol that walk
Also there's that other red headed knight that sometimes i'm like "are you Pauliana's long lost brother?
Thanks for not leaving us with the chapter 29 cliff hanger <3

Group Leader
Ha! So she was walking funny and
refusing to dance
because she had
an armory under her dress
😂

I'm dying XD
I love Paulina so so so much!
Thank you for the double update and not letting us in a cliffhanger

Babe. She's an absolute babe. She so strong and beautiful, and she protec so well 💞

Every time i think i can't love Paul more she
pulls a freaking sword out
and then I'm just YESSSS

Users who are viewing this thread