The Knight and Her Emperor

Lucius still end game and the guy introduced that looks so innocent is just after Pauliana's title and money he lives up to his name Sneke

I have watched enough dramas to know anything is possible, if this guy could unify the lands what makes you think he won't fight to be with the woman he loves, maybe he will be the one to change that. You'd need the Age of Enlightenment for "marrying for love" to happen, which century is this story suppose to take place in, are we near 17 or 18th century hopefully?

I'm so anxious about how the story plays out! I just want Pauliana to be happy. Maybe a few compromises have to be made, but I want her to be happy.

I don’t know why.... but this made me kinda depressed 🙃. Still I just love a masculine fl like Nikaido and Noi from Dorohedoro 😍

Both Paul and Lucius are idiots...
While he married 3 women, one of them is a traitor, one will divorce him and one will have a child with him but die during labor (the baby is fine). Meanwhile, he and Paul will have a few moments, and one time they end up 'doing it', however this idiot Paul thinks 'oh no, I have betrayed his majesty, I am not worthy of being a knight' and leaves, aka runs away, only to find out she is with a child, and she HIDES this from Lucius for months, gives birth... and only after that, one day he finds out they have a kid... This Lucius guy is also an idiot for not speaking to her properly and trying to make her understand, like dude, you can't make everyone happy, you either choose your happiness or the country's happiness... like wtf, you're not 12... I do understand there are laws, and he will work out new laws, making it possible for Paul to marry him etc, and while I really like that part and the happy ending in general, I think there is a lot of unnecessary drama and stupid misunderstandings...
Dropping this until it's complete... My neart can't handle the idiocy AND cliffhangers... 😑

Double-page supporter
@miraianna thanks for the spoilers! Now I also will wait til it completed and read in one go. This 2 idiots made my blood boiled sometimes.

Waaaah! Aino kinda deserved it lol Buuuut He gets his own love story I guess I’m back to waiting for updates on this story 😊

One of the best medieval settings i've seen. Only sad thing is that the conquest arc was solved too quickly with not enough battles. The author probably wanted to focus more on the political aspect anyways so i cant blame him. 9/10 by far the most grounded medieval story i've read.

I love how this story is a slow burn and doesn't focus too much about drama. It slowly explores every extra character's interesting background and their stories. It doesn't just scream ROMANCE! and concentrates about the two main characters and it's refreshing. The series is funny and a little bit sentimental at times that tugs your feelings. It talks about the inequality between men and female (hence the medieval setting) and Pauliana is a main example how women can stand on their two feet and is independent and strong by herself. The artist also draws out how different every character in the series. <3
One thing is that there's too many characters, and I think I got confused with some of them. (i.e: the red hair commander with Paul)

If you're thinking about picking this up, then yes!!

Thank you @miraianna I needed closure haha.

I get the idea of a slow burn, but this...has it ever burnt at all?!

The conquest was soooo long.

The journey of Paulina proving herself is soooo long and continuous. I get the allegory to 'a woman has to always prove herself in a man's world' BUT gosh damn...this story takes the mick lol.

I think this is more a story of a version of conquest; being a female knight and the complexities that come with that and romance tacked on for giggles.

Also...I didn't find the conquest that action-y anyway....😞 The mostly peaceful style was enjoyable and a 'different' way of war. But my goodness did it drag and drag. The 'battle' sequences weren't that dramatic and the peril wasn't...that frightening. It was like a Seinen.

Then she gets sent away 🙄I skipped from there cos I wasn't going to invest myself in her random hunting exploits 🙃😂

I come back to chapter 80+ AND THEY'RE STILL NOT TOGETHER. AND he has 3 new concubines.The fudge?!

Nope Artist-nim and Writer-nim you lost me 😭

Great art. Great start. So much potential..😭😭

I'm grateful for the spoiler and will most likely read the last few chapters...maybe but I have my closure 🤷🏽‍♀️😒

I like the first part of the story that how they joined in every battle and how the emperor love his knight but apparently it became so complicated that it doesn't gave me interesring anymore..I really hate the idea of having concubine..so how its gonna have the ending that can take my heart not to get hurt😔🥺I don't want them to love each other by just be only in giving loyalty.😭

Users who are viewing this thread