The Kouhai who Went from Introvert to Influencer - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
YPMXQJ1.png

Dex-chan lover
33d.gif

Nothing is going to happen in the main story. Maybe a "what if" on Fanbox but nothing here.
Given this author's track record, I wouldn't be surprised if something actually happened there

MD@Home
Given this author's track record, I wouldn't be surprised if something actually happened there
Yeah, seeing the details of it is something we'll have to subscribe to the fanbox for but the author has shown in his other works that he won't hesitate to have his characters canonically fuck relatively early in the story. Crybaby Neighbor's the only work I've seen from him where it felt like he dragged out the main couple crossing that line way longer than he should have.

Dex-chan lover
Time to make babies. She's got the udders to feed, she just needs the kids now. Senpai's gonna get her even more addicted to him

Dex-chan lover
Ngl this is better than hyena and other shits still cant be good as pink haired one

Dex-chan lover
SEGGS. NOW. Then introduce the guy to her streams. We want it, she wants it, and probably the chat wants it too. The only plot point would be how the parasocial-ass Larrys would react, but we can just cancel them on twitter like usual.

Users who are viewing this thread