The Kouhai who Went from Introvert to Influencer - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
And there's the fanbox chapter.

Now's the real question; when her fanbase inevitably finds out she got a man will they be normal about it or turn into parasocial andies who act like they've been personally cucked? lol

This kinda already got answered, back in Chapter 8 she mentioned that "Chat's always roasting me for not being able to get a boyfriend." So they might actually be a supportive-ish community, for once.

YEAAHHH THEY FINNALLYY DO IT!!! omg my heart stil pounding, btw does anyone have a code here? :D

Dex-chan lover
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
Now to wait for the fanbox content....

Dex-chan lover
I thought this part was cute

6EEo1bJ.png

Dex-chan lover
And there's the fanbox chapter.

Now's the real question; when her fanbase inevitably finds out she got a man will they be normal about it or turn into parasocial andies who act like they've been personally cucked? lol
depends. from the previous chapter it seems like the viewer keep telling her to get a boyfriend or something (if I remember it correctly)

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, I thought this was gonna be one of those where no progress is made for 1929129 chapters :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Just realised: Page 3 talks about graduating from being a student, but it also shows graduation in a different sense...

Dex-chan lover
SEGGS! I mean is it even much of an achievement for a zyugoya series? It's almost a given

Users who are viewing this thread