The Kouhai who Went from Introvert to Influencer - Ch. 13

Awwwww so beautiful! :D
It's good to see this one didn't take like 100 chapters like ANOTHER Divorced Well Endowed FMC :p

That is why they are one of the greatest twitter mangaka. They make good romances and make it emotional and entertaining

Dex-chan lover
And there's the fanbox chapter.

Now's the real question; when her fanbase inevitably finds out she got a man will they be normal about it or turn into parasocial andies who act like they've been personally cucked? lol
I don't speak for most, but I will say I read romance manga precisely so I can turn my brain off such issues :haa: Authors can do what -and who- they want (laws notwithstanding)

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh so those were contacts. Cool. Wasn't expecting visual confirmation of them getting it on but I'm glad for it.
Best thing to do after sex? Showering the Gundam, of course! Get in the freaking robot, Shigerin!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw a Gundam, couldn't see anything else.
Now's the real question; when her fanbase inevitably finds out she got a man will they be normal about it or turn into parasocial andies who act like they've been personally cucked? lol
We're probably getting the twitch streamer IRL stalker at some point. Feels like it's looming over this moment .

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
We graduated from the hands on bed meta, and entered the face on bed meta!!

Users who are viewing this thread